Photo by Jared Rice on Unsplash
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
There is no greater journey than the one that you must take to discover all the mysteries lie within you. – Michelle sandlin.
You may be in your 20s or 30s and feeling like you don’t know yourself so well.
But honestly, it’s never too late to discover yourself.
This journey starts with lots of challenges and often happens to those who move out of comfort zone and change the norms.
So, if you are on the path to discover your new self? Ask these powerful self-discovery questions to simply strengthen your awareness.
During this process only 2 things will happens to you: either you’ll find something new about yourself or build on what you already have an idea on.
We know your soul consistently strive to live a fulfill life while staying true to yourself. So, who you dreaming of becoming?
Figure out your real self with these journal prompts.
Photo by Sorasak on Unsplash
30 Journal Prompts to Discover Your New Self
Ask yourself –
- What do I like about myself?
- What I am grateful for in life?
- What part of my life I want to see change in?
- What direction do I have to shift into?
- Who makes me laugh? Who help me to forget for a while?
- What are my deepest fears?
- By whom I inspired by? Why?
- What opinion do I have to unpack?
- Am I happy with where I live? Why?
- What is the most recent lesson I learned?
- What worries me most about the future?
- What do I want most out of my life?
- Am I happy doing what I am currently doing?
- What habits, practice, routines, and rituals do I have to commit that is good for my well-being?
- How can I appreciate my worth?
- If today was the last day of my life, what would I do differently?
- How do I handle change, uncertainty, lack of control and shifting?
- How can I create the life I desire?
- How can I become more mindful of my feelings?
- What help me to stress out?
- How my darkest times and moments shaped me and how grateful am I for those difficulties?
- What am I doing to improve myself?
- What limiting beliefs do I need to eliminate?
- What steps I need to take in order to change my life?
- What self-improvements tips do I need to adopt?
- How can I care myself?
- What I enjoy doing?
- What is my unique life purpose?
- How can I develop a more full filling life?
- Make a journal, write positive affirmations and supportive mantras, and read it daily.
These self-discovery questions are meant to help you through your journey of personal development. They will give your more clarity to awaken the reality of who you really are, so you can start working on yourselves more accurate.
A Reminder for Success
There will be time when you will fall apart for during bad days, difficult moments, uncertainties, self-doubts, failure, mistakes, challenge and pain.
But that’s the thing that make you and give you strength. so, instead breaking your soul use that moment to find next.
Don’t etch yourself clean for people who do not deserve your presence. The only things to filter your thoughts and inner self worth is to clean out your circle of friends and keep the ones who nurture your potential.
Even break up with all your doubts and scrub yourself clean of expectations.
Now you’re starting to have a better awareness of who you really are; so,
- Focus what makes you happy.
- Focus on things you want to change.
- Spend time doing things that you’re good at.
- Avoid things that make you unworthy.
It’s as simple as that. Now makes plans and goals that work with who you really are – The New You.
so next time when life tries you again, learn to sing yourself to sleep with self-healing hymns that remind you of the sovereign which resides inside.